Collective wash basin in stainless steel INTER-5
Collective wash trough for intensive use on exposed sites
€393.00 pre-tax price
Collective wash basin in stainless steel quality AISI 304
- Accessible PRM from the width 100 cm.
- Robot welded without any corner groove, avoiding bacteria proliferation.
- Interior corners on the length of the wash basin > 90° to ease cleaning.
- Flat bottom which allows to place a 15L bucket .
- Under wash basin without edges for dust, hygienic.
- Space 80 mm for faucets with wash basin H40 mm (convenient also for wall faucets).
- Tank depth 142 mm. Central perforated drainage grid 1 1/2" (standard plug on demand).
- Easy and quick to instal by 4 point fixation.
- Compliant EN14296 on the resistance to charge sanitary devices.
|The stainless steel by their held on chrome, which provides a remarkable resistance to corrosion and wear and tear (the surface film « liability»). Chromed stainless steel type 441 doesn't make any exception, and is used with success in important applications such as sinks, washing machine drum, exhaust systems…|
- Stainless steel quality AISI 304 bacteriostatic
- Stainless steel thickness
- Sides 1,5 mm - tank 1 mm
- 1 1/2''
- Wall mounted
- W600 x D474 x H197 mm
W600 x D474 x H197 mm
W1000 x D474 x H197 mm
W1200 x D474 x H197 mm
W1400 x D474 x H197 mm
W1500 x D474 x H197 mm
W1800 x D474 x H197 mm
W2000 x D474 x H197 mm
W2100 x D474 x H197 mm
W2400 x D474 x H197 mm
W2800 x D474 x H197 mm
W3000 x D474 x H197 mm
You might also like