Self standing collective wash basin on foot INTER-P9
Water source for construction sites, factory's... or where it's impossible to fix to a wall
€765.00 pre-tax price
Collective self standing wash basin made in stainless steel
- Robot welded without any corner groove, avoiding bacteria proliferation.
- Under the wash basin without edges for dust, hygienic.
- 75 mm for faucets and back splash for wall protection against water and dirt projections H103 mm integrated.
- Also convenient for wall faucets.
- Bottom of tank flat allowing allowing to install a bucket.
|Length flexible from 600 to 1800 mm|
- Easy and quick to install. Fixation system by 4 points, allowing to tighten the faucet against the wall.
- Compliant EN14296 on the resistance of sanitary facilities.
Fixed wash basin height 850 mm
|The stainless steel by their held on chrome, which provides a remarkable resistance to corrosion and wear and tear (the surface film « liability»). Chromed stainless steel type 441 doesn't make any exception, and is used with success in important applications such as sinks, washing machine drum, exhaust systems…|
- Stainless steel quality AISI 441
- Stainless steel thickness
- Sides 1,5 mm - tank 0,8 mm
- 1 1/2''
- On the floor
- W600 x D395 x H850 mm
W1000 x D395 x H850 mm
W1200 x D395 x H850 mm
W1400 x D395 x H850 mm
W1500 x D395 x H850 mm
W1800 x D395 x H850 mm
You might also like