Self-cleaning wall mounted stainless steel HYGISEAT WC extended P.R.M
Length 700 mm for People with Reduced Mobility
€3,130.00 pre-tax price
Self-cleaning HYGISEAT WC wall mounted stainless steel extended, accessible for People with Reduced Mobility
For collective usage toilets.
- Touch-free set-off, disinfects, dries the seat and toilet flush, after the user leaves.
- Rotation of the seat cycle: a water pressure wash mixed with Germibloc disinfectant product, drying the seat after each use.
- Cycle time: 12 seconds.
Option double detection
Ref. SUP1066 = touch-free set-off of the wash cycle once the user leaves
OR approaches his hand to the sensor.
Option odour suction SaniAir (réf. SUP1070)
• 12 volt power supply by 230/12V external transformer.
• Immediate security turn-off of the device in case of an unusual movement.
• Manuel control button of the flush in case of a power cut.
• CE. Made in France.
Disinfectant product GERMIBLOC™ Réf. SUP1090
- Dry product presented in a plastic container of 72 g, easy to handle and store.
- You need to replace the Germibloc™ product, once the red light flashes and the device makes 3 beep sounds at the end of its cycle, every 1000 use (could vary).
- NFEN 1275 Fungicide standard - NFEN 1040 Bactericide standard
Set up on wall frame support and concealed tank GEBERIT/HYGISEAT (Réf. SUP1055)
- Electrical supply
- External transformer 230/12V
- Grey ABS seat
Stainless steel quality AISI 304 bacteriostatic
- Stainless steel thickness
- 1,5 mm
- Water inlet
- Ø 55 mm
- Horizontal Ø 100 mm
- W415x D700 x H690 mm
- 3 years
You might also like