Self-cleaning WC HYGISEAT extended PRM floor-mounted
self-cleaning, disinfection and drying of the seat after each use. Automatic toilet flush. Touch-free set-off by approaching hand near the sensor.
€1,685.00 pre-tax price
Self-cleaning WC with extended toilet bowl for handicap access, to be installed in any place where more people use the same toilet.
To be installed instead of traditional toilets, simply provide a power supply for the 230/12V transformer.
- Automatic WC with self-cleaning, disinfection, and drying of the seat and automatically sets off the toilet flush after each use.
- No-touch set-off by approaching the hand to the sensor.
- Rotation of the seat cycle: a water pressure wash mixed with Germibloc disinfectant product drying the seat after each use.
- Cycle time: 12 seconds
• 12 volt power supply by 230/12V external transformer.
• Immediate security turn-off of the device in case of an unusual movement.
• Manuel control button of the flush in case of a power cut.
• CE. Made in France.
Option double detection
Réf. SUP1065 = touch-free set-off of the wash cycle once the user leaves
OR approaches his hand to the sensor.
Disinfectant product GERMIBLOC™ Réf. SUP1090
- Dry product presented in a plastic container of 72 g, easy to handle and store.
- You need to replace the Germibloc™ product, once the red light flashes and the device makes 3 beep sounds at the end of its cycle, every 1000 use (could vary).
- NFEN 1275 Fungicide standard - NFEN 1040 Bactericide standard
- Electrical supply
- External transformer 230/12V
- Ceramic and composite material
Grey ABS seat
- Water inlet
- Male 3/8'' (12/17)
- Horizontal Ø 100 mm
- On the floor
- W415 x D690 x H930 mm
- 3 years
You might also like